Subject: [amos-list] Re: AmosNG, um, hello?
From: "Rev. Giark To You" <[email-masked]>
To: Andrew Crowe <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 10:39:55 -0500

From: "Rev. Giark To You" <[email-masked]>

On 24-Jul-99, Andrew Crowe wrote:
>   Ok, um, what ever happened to AmosNG??

Spectre kidnapped the programmers and are holding them hostage for the sum of
ï¿½100,000,000. (Sorry, they've been showing Bond films all month.)

>So, is AmosNG still in developement? If not, WHY NOT.

Rune? Any word from the crew that you've not posted on the AMOS site?

>PS. On the subject of over due stuff, where's the GUI ext. version 2? Did I
>miss it?

Pietro is AWOL. I have a beta and am writing the docs for it. The last I
heard, he was doing a major revamp of the tcp section of the code. That was a
few months ago. Either his dairy business is taking up all of his time, he has
lost his net connection again, or his amiga has died.

Well met and godspeed,
                      Rev. Giark
                                             ICQ 12235820
                                          [email-masked]
                                     [email-masked]
                                      http://24.112.23.20/~giark/
                            .----------------------------------------------.
                            |      ______  ______    _____  Coming Soon!   |
                            |     / ____/ / __  /   / ___ \ ï¿½SoloTrek III  |
                            |    / /__   / /_/ /   / /  / /                |
                            |   / ___/  / ____ \  / /  / /  ï¿½Cap'n Bubba   |
                            |  / /     / /___/ / / /  / /   And The Nasty  |
                            | /_/     /_______/ /_/  /_/    Alien Menace   |
                            |    Fly By Nite Videe-Oh!                     |
                            |    Amiga 1200 030/50MHz 2Mb Chip 32Mb Fast   |
                            `----------------------------------------------'

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------

Congratulations SAYNO2DRUGS. Our latest ONElist of the week.
http://www.onelist.com
How is ONElist changing YOUR life? Visit our homepage and let us know!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html